ದಿ electric portable massager is a new generation of health care equipment developed based on physics, bionics, bioelectricity, Chinese medicine, and many years of clinical practice. It not only has eight simulation functions, but also allows you to truly experience the wonderful feeling of acupuncture, massage, massage, hammering, cupping, scraping, weight loss, and immune regulation, as well as the unique effect of treating high blood pressure. With several independent soft-touch massage heads, it can relax muscles, soothe nerves, promote blood circulation, strengthen cell metabolism, enhance skin elasticity, relieve fatigue, significantly reduce various chronic pain, acute pain, and muscle aches, relax the body, and reduce stress. Reduce skin wrinkles.
The electromagnetic massager is mainly composed of the iron core (including fixed iron core and movable iron core), coil, vibration spring sheet, and massage head. When the coil on the fixed iron core is connected with alternating current, an alternating magnetic field is generated. Under the action of the magnetic field force and the vibrating spring sheet, the massage head vibrates repeatedly. The vibration frequency is generally 100Hz, and the input power is 10-15W. The method to change the vibration intensity is to change the core gap or current intensity, and the other is to change the vibration frequency.
1. Avoid using cervical massager after fasting, eating, drinking, and after strenuous exercise, especially for strong influence massage, because this will further accelerate the blood flow rate and increase the activity of smooth muscles in the stomach, resulting in disgust, vomiting, chest tightness, and qi Promote discomfort.
2. Critically ill patients in internal medicine and surgery
For example patients with severe heart disease, liver disease, lung disease, acute gastroduodenal ulcer, acute abdomen, and various malignant tumors.
3. Pregnant women and children should not use the cervical massager
Massage on acupuncture points such as Sanyinjiao for pregnant women will affect the normal development of the fetus. Newborns can’t massage before the chimney door is closed. Children and teenagers are in a period of vigorous growth and development, and it is usually not necessary or appropriate to use cervical massager.
4. Those who are weak in the constitution and cannot withstand the effects of subtle methods,
For example: chronically ill and weak, elderly and weak.
5. The area where the patient has sores or tumors
Because of the effect of exercise on the body surface at this time, the capillaries will be enlarged and part of the blood flow will increase, which will cause the diseased parts to scatter and aggravate the condition.
6. Those with open injuries
For example recovery patients who have undergone vascular and nerve anastomosis.
7. Early recovery from fractures and joint dislocations
When fractures or joints are damaged, use a cervical spine massager to make it difficult to recover the bone movement under the effect of muscle tension, which is not conducive to the recovery of the disease.
8. People with severe infection
For example osteomyelitis, bone tuberculosis, septic arthritis, erysipelas, etc.
9. Do not massage the affected area for people with skin diseases and broken skin
For example eczema, ringworm, herpes, abscess, cellulitis, ulcerative skin disease, scalding, burns, etc.
10. People with blood diseases and bleeding tendency
For example, pernicious anemia, purpura, metal fixtures in the body, fresh fractures, and early acute closed soft tissue injuries.
11. People who are unwell
For example, people who are extremely tired, drunk and unconscious, hungry, and have a fever within half an hour after a meal, should not do full body massage; women should not do abdominal massage during pregnancy and menstruation.